Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday


Hello Every puppers! Prince here and I just thought I would show you some pics from our lazy Sunday. Naps are farely common at our house, but lazy Sundays are few and far between. Mom and Dad are pretty active, especially when the weather is good, but today it was cold and wet outside and Mom and Dad thought it was a day well spent resting. Many of us at the house agreed and joined in the snoozing.

(My handsome self already in place to let the snoozing begin. It begins by advantageously picking the best spot in the house and having all of your bathroom breaks, food stops and water drinking done. The rule in our house is you move -you lose. Your spot goes to the next encroaching tired baby.




Here I am getting comfy and commencing to meditate. Our friend Mango does a lot of meditating we hear! Mom says it's good for the body and the mind. I am in complete agreement as long as my meditation spot is soft!






Even kitty cat Cleo jumped up and decided to join the fun. She usually doesn't care for all of us puppies, but today she was in an especially friendly mood and didn't even attempt to chase us off the bed.




This furball is our kitty Binksy. Which end is which I'll leave you to figure out, but I assure you there is a cat in there with all the accessories. She comes fully loaded with a very sharp set of claws, but she is such a nice kitty that we rarely even make her think about having to use them.


Mom Note: All of our cats and dogs live fairly harmoniously; however, special care has to be taken when Bailey is roaming the house to make sure he doesn't taste test any of them. I think they make Bailey more nervous than he makes them. The other two dogs are careful to watch for the kitties, but mostly because they don't want to accidentally sit on one and get a surprise!



Finally after hours of resting, I had to get up and go for a potty break and look who jumped up and grabbed the coveted warm spot while I was out taking care of business! What a brat! I told Mommy it was mine first, but she was hearing none of it because she lost her spot too.


Aha! Ruger thought he heard something downstairs, so he jumped down and I took my rightful spot back! Loser! Anyways, I hope everyone out there is enjoying a lazy Sunday like we are. Momma is still on her elusive Bailey picture quest, since she now has a couple hundred blurred photos or photos where she says he looks like the demon dog with red eyes, even when she doesn't use the flash! Hopefully, she gets a pic soon because I'm feeling a little neglected being the hammy dog I am! Have a wonderful day every pup!
Prince all poohed out!

4 comments:

  1. A lazy labbie is a good labbie in my book! they are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm lucky because my Relentlessly Huge brother isn't allowed on the furniture, so I have the couch all to myself (although sometimes when he is grouchy he blocks my access).

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just have to have a big old crush on Ruger. Look at that handsome face! Prince is pretty adorable too. But guys! Does you realize that you live with C.A.T.s? They are super dangerous. I keep trying to pick them up, just to help them get from one place to another more easily, and I always end up with a face full of holes.

    xo
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to meet you all. We are practically neighbors. We are in the Show Me State, Missouri.
    You stopped by our other blog - greysandthings.today.com and left us a comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete