Monday, April 20, 2009

Honest Scrap part 2


Hi it's me the bad bad Bailey and I'm second to tell 10 secret things abut myself.

1. I am the bestest at guarding my humans. They pawsitively need the protection.

2. I don't like to fetch balls or toys, but I am the best at fetching the fetcher. I am great at catching Rugamooses tail.

3. I am the boss so I have to keep everyone in line even my humans.

4. I make sure kitties are all ok everyday so I can taste test them.

5. I have very severe allergies. I am allergic to soap and many medications.
6. I like to drag my toys out and watch them, because I am a toy watcher not a people watcher.

7. Squeakies are the best but only if someone else squeaks them.

8. Some of my favorite things I enjoy are fireside stories when im camping.

9. I am the keeper of foods for my humans when the raccoons attack our campsite.

10. I love to run in the fields at grandpaws house, because he has lots of room to run and play. I also appreciate chasing the bugs too.

This is me Bailey signing out so I will let Prince tell you 10 things you probably didn't know about him tomorrow. He's much older and shy, so maybe he will have some important wisdom to impart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the scraps! we feel like we really know you now. Sad about your allergies but hopefully they are controllable if your mom knows what you are allergic to! Can't wait to hear about Prince next!
    Dana + Moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the look on your face you are another crazy black labradork for sure like my silly brother. He doesn't retrieve either. I mean, what's up with that?

    Kitties DO like they would taste good. I will try one soon.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete